Friday 21 March 2014

This week

This week we:

Made - this lemon meringue pie to say thanks to my MIL for her help with Bug. (Easy, but read the comments, I accidentally put the full amount of sugar into the lemon filling, and it was still quite sour so use less lemon),
Banana Bread to keep in the freezer (I turned mine into muffins, didn't bother with the topping, eliminated the sugar and used 1/3 C maple syrup, and extra banana instead... just cause). 
A Super easy mobile



Visited - the Springvale Markets, where we brought dragon fruit, super fresh salmon and pork belly.   Having never cooked pork belly I used this recipe, amazing! 

And the McClelland Gallery and Sculpture Park (more detailed post to follow).

Learnt-  how lucky I am to have the health system we do in Australia when it comes to new life
How brave my daughter is, she barely flinched with her 18 month injections. She's so amazing (and she gives the best squeezy cuddles! Mwah!)

Am waiting expectantly for both my mum (8 days!) and second daughter to arrive

Have a great weekend

*K*



No comments:

Post a Comment